Open at August 8, 2022
Authors of the accepted abstracts are requested to submit full manuscript in a PDF file, which should be fully compliant to IEEE manuscript format.
1) Authors should confirm the type of their presentation (Regular, ECR, or Invited) to be made at the ICSJ2022.
Then, find the appropriate length of the manuscript in the following table.
|Regular session speakers||4 pages|
|ECR session presenters||2 pages|
|Invited speakers||2 to 4 pages|
2) Regardless of the presentation type, the manuscript should be compliant to IEEE format (Double-Column format), including short abstract (35 words), figures, tables, and references.
3) All the manuscripts must be written in English.
4) The title of the paper, names and affiliations of all authors, including complete mailing addresses, telephone, fax numbers and email addresses must appear on the first page of the paper, as well as a 35 word abstract and three keywords from the topic list.
5) Since the hardcopies of the proceedings are not printed in the ICSJ2022, the authors can include colored figures in their manuscript (no need to convert to monochrome figures.)
IEEE compliant MS-Word template for the manuscript
Click here to download the Microsoft Word template file.
More detailed guidances are available in the following manuals.
Check the manual and you will be guided to the submission site.
- Instruction manual for Regular Session Speakers
- Instruction manual for ECR Session Speakers
- Instruction manual for Invited speakers
Submission Deadline: September 11, 2022
Issue date of the proceedings
The authors should be aware that the issue date of the proceedings is November 7, 2022.
(The proceedings of ICSJ2022 will be ready for download from November 7 to November 13, 2022.)
For additional information, contact with following address.
Eiji Higurashi (Tohoku University)
Hideyuki Nawata (Nissan Chemical Corporation)
Kazuyuki Nakagawa (Renesas Electronics Corporation)