Those who would like to participate in the ICSJ2019 (including speakers and ECR presenters, as well as invited speakers) are requested to make registration via the online registration system.
You may also register onsite at the registration desk during the symposium (ICSJ2019). Registrations by email or FAX are not valid.
|On or before
Oct. 18, 2019
Oct. 19, 2019
|Non IEEE Member||60,000||65,000|
1) These registration fees (except for "Reception only") include the fees for refreshments, the proceedings, and the reception (held on the first day).
2) The proceedings are available on the website from November 15 to November 21, 2019. The URL and password for downloading the proceedings are e-mailed to the participants who already made registration. Note that the proceedings recorded on CD or USB memory as well as their hardcopies will NOT be provided in ICSJ2019. The participants are recommended to download the proceedings from the website in advance. Wi-Fi services will be available at the conference venue for the participants during the symposium, while only limited number of e-media (USB and CD with CD-drive) are also available on-site for the participants who have difficulties in downloading the proceedings.
3) The registration fee for "Reception only" is valid only for the reception (held on the first day).
The registration fees should be paid in Japanese Yen by one of the following methods:
Registration fee is not refundable.
The ICSJ2019 is a symposium focusing on specific technology fields for electronics packaging. In the ICSJ, the participants are exchanging their knowledges and ideas by discussing about these topics, and developing social networks among them, so that the symposium is not widely open to public.
Accordingly, as the symposium policy, the ICSJ2019 is ready to send the "Invitation letter" only to the speakers of the symposium. However, there are some exceptions, when the applicants are proved to be an expert in this field. Those who would like to receive an invitation letter, they are requested to submit the following items:
1. Reference letter from professors or researchers who are active in the electronics packaging fields
2. Publication list of the applicants in the field of the electronics packaging
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us.
5-14-42 Nishiki-cho, Warabi-shi, Saitma 335-0005, Japan
IBM Research - Tokyo
NANOBIC, 7-7, Shin-Kawasaki, Saiwai-ku, Kawasaki, Kanagawa 212-0032 Japan
292 Yoshida-cho, Totsuka-ku, Yokohama 244-0817, Japan